Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our client in Lisburn with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding accounts team,
The role will involve working as a part of the accounts team in a busy fast paced manufacturing environment, providing administrative support to the finance function.
* Working with the team to deal with all invoices coming into the company through computerised systems.
* Updating and maintaining supplier records.
* Setting up new supplier records.
* Reconciling and creating supplier payments through the different banking systems.
* Reconciling employee expenses through computerised systems.
* Ordering and delegating company stationery.
* Creating credit notes relating to support calls and ensuring all credits are authorised by the relevant personnel.
* Reconciling petty cash each week.
* Administrative duties in the office.
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
Salary will be circa £21k per annum - Please note it would be beneficial if applicants have access to a vehicle because of the location of the role
Please send CV via the link