Job title: Accounts Assistant
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Mon-Fri - 09:00-17:00 (35 hours)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant with excellent time management skills, attention to detail, the capacity to prioritise by assessing situations to determine urgency and ability to make clear, timely decisions.
The successful candidate must have willingness to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Entering Sales and Purchase Invoices onto Sage 50
- Data entry ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Answering incoming calls from clients and interpreters
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scan, and mailing
- Handle requests for information and data
- Maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of members and clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organisational effectiveness; ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- AAT level 2 preferred and experience in using Sage
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn