Brook Street are excited to be working alongside our NHS SBS client to supply accounts receivable process assistants on a 9 month temporary basis, working 9-5.30 Monday to Friday at £9.90 an hour.
Established in 2005, the NHS SBS are now the UK`s leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services.
They currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually.
They also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Individual with the right drive, commitment and enthusiasm to succeed in this role.
- Accuracy and the ability to work under pressure is essential within this role as you will need to ensure that all income is receipted and allocated correctly to either invoices or general ledger codes in line with Service Level Agreement`s and Departmental/Client KPI`s.
- You will need to be able to use your initiative and have a `can do` attitude as our Clients unallocated cash values/volumes will need to be continually cleared or kept at a minimum.
- Excellent communication skills are pivotal to this role as you will be constantly building/improving relationships with NHS SBS colleagues, NHS SBS Clients and their debtors.
- We are looking for individuals who take responsibility for their workload and are proactive in identifying any training/process issues affecting the accounts receivable process.
- Responsible for the completion of your daily workload
- Responsible for the resolution of Client queries regarding refunds or allocation issues in line with KPI`s
- Effective daily contact with NHS SBS Clients and their debtors
- Escalation of service issues to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader or the Accounts Receivable SME (subject matter expert)
- Actively participate in team meetings, giving suggestions for service/process improvements where applicable
- Always represent NHS SBS in a professional manner
- Ensure all Accounts Receivable Standing Operating Procedures (SOP`S) are followed
- Participation and completion of monthly 1-1 meetings