Salary - £22,000 - £24,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (08:00am - 17:00pm)
My client is an vibrant, diverse and growing group of professional services companies, who offer accounting and tax services to contractors, freelancers and SME's.
My client has an sociable team that has grown to 60+ people, spread across 3 offices in Hampshire and Dorset and there are about to relaunch the group with an exciting new name, brand and core values. Our main office is located in Ferndown, however, there are options to be based in their Winchester or Totton office depending on candidate location.
Their offer a wealth of opportunity for ambitious individuals looking to be a part of a Company who support professional growth and believe in nurturing their people to help them achieve their maximum potential.
Client is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their busy team of accountants based in either Ferndown, Totton or Winchester offices. As an Accounts Senior you will be ACCA / ACA / AAT either part or fully qualified and have practice experience.
Reporting to the Client Director, you will focus on customer service to ensure a high level of quality service is achieved which matches their client's high level of expectations.
Knowledge & Experience
The candidate would ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Microsoft Office programs and Outlook
- Min 1 year Accounts preparation for sole traders and limited companies
- Experience with Xero and Sage
- Customer services
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Focusing on client service and meeting the day to day demands of the clients
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts, Vat returns and corporation tax returns from a variety of both manual records and software
- Reviewing client records
- Work in line with and champion our Company values
- Be confident and ambitious
- Be keen to progress and willing to learn
- Be looking to develop their career in accounts
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Be a strong communicator
- Well organised
- A team player
Salary and benefits
Along with a competitive salary depending on experience, we offer a range of excellent staff benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Study support to help you grow as a professional and develop your skills
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)
- Duvet days
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dress down days
- Company events and social calendar
- Staff incentives for opportunities to increase your income
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.