Our client has become one of Ireland's fastest growing and internationally renowned companies. They export to over 100 countries and are now in the top 3 worldwide in their sector, a great achievement for a local company.
This is an exciting opportunity and the successful candidate will be working within a busy accounts department. Day to day duties will involve ensuring the smooth running of the accounts function with the opportunity for personal growth and development within the role.
Responsibilities will include, however not be limited to, the following core duties:
- Processing information onto Purchase and Sales Ledger in a multidivisional company.
- Coding of purchase invoices to a detailed nominal ledger.
- Posting of Supplier payments.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to supplier accounts.
- Posting customer payments.
- Deal with customer accounts calls.
- Oversea the credit control function to ensure timely payment customer invoices.
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare bank lodgements.
- Update and maintain cheque journal.
- Ad hoc administration duties - telephone, filing etc.
- Monthly EC Sales list and Intrastat return.
- Any other duties required for the smooth running of the accounts department.
The ideal person will have or be able to:
- A minimum of 2 years-experience in an Accounts Assistant role OR be studying towards a recognised Accounts Technician qualification.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to communicate verbally and orally in a professional manner with people both internally and externally.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you have high motivation levels and are keen to work as part of a fast-paced, successful team then please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"