A thriving Sunderland based firm is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Limited Company team. With attractive holiday, including Boxing Day through to after New Years Day, this firm offers a great work-life balance. In less than a year one of their LC accountant is retiring, so they are looking to train someone up to replace them. For the right candidate, progression is a certainty.
This is a Monday-Friday, 9-5, full time, permanent position. They are looking to interview as soon as the right candidates present themselves, so get applying.
- Preparing Accounts.
- Chasing up Recourse.
- Accounts analysis.
- Working with sole traders and partnerships.
- "Mucking in" with assisting the firm.
- On occasion helping out with VAT matters.
What they are looking for:
- AAT part or fully qualified.
- Strong worth ethic.
- Experience of working in an Accounting firm.
If you would be interested in this role contact me, Tom Walsh at Brook Street Newcastle.