Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of their Belfast client for an Accounts Administrator
The position will involve the following main duties: -
* General Accounts Office administration duties.
* Billing Metered Estate customers.
* Carry out credit control administration i.e. statements, reminder letters, advanced notice to customers, spreadsheets, increase letters, photocopying and filing.
* Providing cover for reception on a daily basis.
* Ensuring that financial records are accurate and up to date.
* Providing a comprehensive financial service and ensuring all reporting requirements are met.
Key Skills/Experience and Personal Characteristics Required:
- At least one year's general accounts experience including credit control.
- Excellent computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent numeric skills and the ability to work methodically.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on an individual basis and part of a team.
Hours - You will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary - £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
Please send CV via the apply link