A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a very well respected business that we work with in Bury St Edmunds. The team are very friendly and ambitious, most of whom have built their career within the company through hard work, dedication and the support of their peers. This role would be great for anyone who is looking to climb the career ladder, and to eventually specialise in their field of work.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking any company audits both internal and external. You will also be responsible for the client preparation of tax documents and accounts. The client base will range from individual consumer, to the larger SME/Corporate companies and so your experience with speaking to a variety of stakeholders will really benefit you in this role.
Key attributes for the role:
- Internal and External audit experience
- Has worked within a practice based environment before, or is currently
- Level 4 AAT qualified, or nearing the completion
- A salary between £18k - £22k Dependant on experience
- On-Site Parking
- 25 days holiday pa (reduced to 20 days pa if studying and this increases by one day every two complete years up to a maximum of 25 days while studying) plus Bank Holidays
- Healthshield - a company sponsored health care cash back scheme
- Pension scheme (auto enrolled after 3 month postponement) EE and ER contributions in line with current legislation
After successful completion of probation period
- Death in Service scheme offering 4 x salary
- PHI scheme - after continuous sickness absence of 26 weeks and subject to meeting Insurance Co criteria, 66.67% of salary would be paid
- 15 days paid sickness in a 12 month rolling year
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail please do not hesitate to contact Anne-Marie directly via her mobile, 07483 920283.