An exciting opportunity to work for a unique and established employer in the St. Mellons area of Cardiff has arisen as a result of internal promotion for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
The company are specialists in their market and internationally recognised for their contribution to the industry.
You will be working as an Accounts Receivable Clerk and reporting to the Customer Services Manager on a permanent basis.
- Manages and coordinates activities between the company and its customers
- Post all incoming cash and allocate to customer accounts and record bank statements
- Answer incoming enquiries
- Create reports
- Create & maintain accounts
- Liaise with debt collection companies for unpaid debts
- Credit control
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- AAT Qualification OR relevant experience within a similar role
- VAT knowledge & understanding of all AR duties
- Working within a busy, fast paced environment.
The working hours are Monday-Thursday 0800-1600 with a 1530 finish each Friday, with a great benefits package.
Please apply now or speak to Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office on (07483) 947739.