Brook Street's client has a vacancy for an Accounting Clerk to join their Lincoln team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As an Accounts Clerk you will be responsible for all financial records within the business, supporting the Finance Manager in conducting accounting activities relating to the maintenance of accounts.
What is required?
- Previous experience in an Accounts Clerk role in a solicitor environment is essential.
- Experience of using Sage 50 with excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Purchase and Sales Ledger experience.
Responsibilities as Sales Ledger will include:
- Process credit checks on new customers.
- Contacting customers to expedite payments.
- Analyse receivables.
Responsibilities as Purchase Ledger will include:
- Record invoices, credit notes daily.
- Credit control.
- Resolve any vendor queries on the unpaid invoices.
- Analyse invoice/expense reports.
This role offers a competitive salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
An immediate start is available so apply now to find out more! Alternatively, you can contact Katie on 07483 361972.