Insurance Accounts Handler - Maternity Cover
27 Feb 2017
Brook Street are delighted to be working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit an account handler to join their growing business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2 years Corporate/Commercial Insurance Experience. A CII qualification, or progress towards this, would be preferable.
Purpose of the Job
The primary purpose of this role is to perform the broking role for a portfolio of clients and support the achievement of the Team`s New Business Target. These goals are expressed in terms of
* Customer Care
* Efficiency and Compliance
* Team Work
* Customer Care
* Perform the Broking Role for their portfolio of Clients dealing with Renewals and all mid-term alterations and queries
* Achieve best client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met
* Achieve an appreciation of each client`s business and their culture
* Support Account Executives to enable them grow their client account
* Assist in marketing new business prospects
* Foster beneficial Insurer relationships.
* Provides technical support to colleagues and help in resolving their Client problems
* Co-Operate with colleagues in a supportive, friendly and professional manner
* Support in the checking of outgoing post for more junior colleagues.
* Strong client advocate
* Hard working, proactive and flexible
* Capable of solving problems
* Good interpersonal, organisational, analytical and communication skills
* Highly accurate with good attention to detail in completion of all tasks.
This role is for a maternity cover.
Salary for the role will start on £25,000
Please send CV via the apply link
To apply for this job please contact Colleen at our Belfast branch on 028 90 324548