Accounts Junior (Audit)
Department - Audit & Accountants
An exciting opportunity has emerged with one of the top accounting firms in the UK.
My client is looking for an Accounts Junior to join their growing Audit and Accounts team based in Edinburgh. This role is busy and would match a candidate currently qualified as a T1/T2 level ACCA Trainee, with roughly 12-months of experience in practice.
The successful applicant will be able to always to complete work to a high standard of delivery to the to the audit & account department management team and partners
The applicant should ideally be a T1/T2 level ACCA Trainee, with roughly 12-months of experience in practice. Audit experience is desired but non-essential.
- A passion for ensuring quality of work is always high and ensures that client needs are met
- Defines performance and always looks to assess, improve and achieve objective.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, takes on responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm`s goals.
- Consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
Education and experience
Applicants may be a graduate ACCA (first time passes in the professional exams to date will be expected). Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
My client offers some of the best training in the market and known for always helping people achieve their exams.
If interested, please apply with an up to date CV.