The Post Office has thrived at the heart of high streets and local communities across the UK for over 370 years. As one of the country's most trusted brands, we take our commitment to providing essential services to customers across the UK very seriously. If you would like to become a part of the Post Office team and join a well founded company then take a look at the job that is on offer below:
You will have:
- Responsibility for a very busy accounts payable in-box providing work flow to processors and replying to suppliers and internal colleague enquiries to a 48 hour turnaround deadline.
- To interrogate SAP Core Finance System in order to complete enquiries to deadlines.
- To process large volumes of invoices accurately and with speed for timely payment to suppliers
- Production of statistical information for Team Leader and senior manager.
- To resolve all Drop and Go blocked customer account issues to tight deadlines ensuring no deterioration in service to customers.
- To maintain an accurate position in the Drop and Go ledger.
- To ensure that any Drop and Go failures are reported and dealt with urgently to minimise customer impact.
Skills you will need:
- Experience in a finance environment
- Good understanding of SAP CFS / Source to Settle
- Experience of dealing with supplier/colleague enquiries many of which are urgent and need immediate action.
The successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check
These are temporary ongoing contracts, you will need to be available for a recruitment event with the Post Office.