Are you looking for Full Time employment in a business you can grow, develop and progress?
Our client, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
Looking for Accounts Payable Administrator Immediate Start - Temporary to Permanent Contract
You will be assisting a very busy Head Office Financial team and need to work at a fast pace.
Hours - 8:30 - 5pm - Mon - Fri OR 11 - 7pm Mon - Fri
Start Date - Immediately
Location - Barton-Upon-Humber - DN18 5RL
Competitive Salary - Discussed on interview
Job duties involved are:
- Data Entry
- Processing Invoices
- Resolving Internal/External Email Queries within SLA
- Query Management
- Respond to call requests
- Requesting Balances
- Basic Admin duties
What our client can offer you?
- Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
- Free on site parking.
- A private Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
- Free eye test
- Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now or call Beth, on 01482 699100!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your CV has not been shortlisted to the next stage. We do apologise due to the high volume of applications; we may not be able to contact everybody.