Accounts Payable Administrator - Immediate Start
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5pm
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Barton-Upon-Humber - DN18
Competitive Salary - Discussed on interview
A fantastic opportunity to join a very busy Head Office Financial team where you can grow, develop and progress.
Our client, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
Job duties involved are:
* Data Entry
* Processing Invoices
* Resolving Internal/External Email Queries within SLA
* Query Management
* Respond to call requests
* Requesting Balances
* Basic Admin duties
* Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to clearly communicate in a professional manner
* Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both colleagues and suppliers
* A lasting commitment to 'doing the job right' and challenging the status quo
What our client can offer you?
* Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
* Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
* Free on site parking.
* A private Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
* Free eye test
* Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance
* Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
* A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now or call Beth, on 01482 699100!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your CV has not been shortlisted to the next stage. We do apologise due to the high volume of applications; we may not be able to contact everybody.