Brook Street is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to work in the Market Drayton area, starting as soon as possible.
This will be an ongoing temporary, full-time position paying between £9.23 - £10.26 per hour.
Experience of reconciliation is essential to be considered for the role.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices.
- Posting invoices against purchase orders in SAP
- Obtaining manual authorisation of invoices falling outside the standard process.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve queries quickly and efficiently.
- Checking and processing of expense claims analysing recoverable VAT.
- Assisting suppliers in a courteous manner.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Review of invoices in query and debit balances.
- Monthly review of aged credit report.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of Accounts and Accounting software packages preferably SAP.
- Confident at dealing with people at all levels both on the telephone and in person.
- Adaptable and methodical approach to work/ training/ working hours.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Professional, approachable and helpful to ensure smooth running of the general operation.
- Proactive approach and able to make decisions.
Full training will be provided.
In the first instance, please register online www.brookstreet.co.uk/register or telephone 01952 299591 for details.