Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a Senior Clerical Officer in Accounts Payable to work with our client, Education Authority Northern Ireland, in their Armagh site.
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Most roles we have placed candidates into within Education Authority Northern Ireland have been extended beyond the original term, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and some have been given contracts with our client.
The Temporary Worker will work in the Accounts Payable department and he or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
* Processing Invoices on the Oracle financial system
* Contacting by email to and from/ phone calls with school principals, budget holders, suppliers, procurement, etc to resolve any issues with the invoices
* Assist with sorting/scanning/printing paper and electronic mail
* Preparing routine correspondence
* Typical qualifications and experience:
* Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
* NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
* Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills, both oral and written is also required.
Please note that experience paying invoices on a financial system and operating on a large/ complex business is preferable
The role is Full Time 36 hours per week Monday to Friday
To apply for this vacancy, candidates must have the equivalent of five GCSEs at grade C or above and at least two years' administrative experience.
The rate of pay is £10.29 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700, and the days of the week are Monday to Friday.
Please send CV via the link