A fantastic 12 month fixed-term opportunity has arisen with a recognised household name in the Newport area for an Accounts Payable Processing Clerk. Initially this role will see the successful candidate working from home, although a return to the office in Newport is planned for the future.
Working as part of the Accounts Payable team you will have responsibility for a large number of accounts. You will be accountable for processing invoices onto SAP ensuring all coding has been provided correctly, enabling the payment for goods or services.
In addition, you will take responsibility for resolving any queries ranging from correcting financial coding to Purchase orders not being receipted.
This is a key function within the company as a smooth Procurement to Payment process ensures the business can operate efficiently.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure in a high volume processing environment
The benefits for this role include:
- 33 days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits options
- Comprehensive training
- Excellent starting salary
- Remote working & free parking on site