Accounts Receivable Coordinator
I am currently recruiting for an accounts receivable coordinator in the Rugby area for a large growing company. This position is Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm and is a full-time permanent role. Salary up to £22,000 per annum.
You will be expected to provide customer support both internally and externally whilst ensuring the credit risks are taken and cash flow is adequately sustained, maintaining the highest quality possible of accounts receivable. Previous experience as an Accounts Receivable Coordinator or Credit Controller is essential.
- Ensure efficient and prompt release of pended orders
- To effectively manage timely and efficient collection of monies
- Ensure all processes and procedures are maintained and adhered to
- To ensure a high level of customer service is provided to external and internal customers
- Recognise changes in payment patterns and propose appropriate action to prevent overdues
- Meeting cash and debtor day targets within agreed timescales
- Working to monthly deadlines and reporting requirements as required
Person Specification & Skills
- Confident & professional
- Able to use own initiative
- Previous experience as an Accounts Receivable Coordinator or Credit Controller is essential
- SAP experience would be desirable
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Healthcare Cashplan Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Up to 3% performance bonus which is paid annually
If you are and interested and have the relevant experience then please apply online!