Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of our client NHS SBS based in Wakefield (Near White Rose) we have numerous roles available for customer service focused individuals on a Full time basis.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This will initially be for three month period, with the possibility of being extended.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Individual with the right drive, commitment and enthusiasm to succeed in this role.
You will work within a team of up to 19 Accounts Receivable staff allocating both cheque and electronic income on Oracle on behalf of our 224 NHS Clients.
Accuracy and the ability to work under pressure is essential within this role as you will need to ensure that all income is receipted and allocated correctly to either invoices or general ledger codes in line with Service Level Agreement's and Departmental/Client KPI's.
You will need to be able to use your initiative and have a can do attitude as our Clients unallocated cash values/volumes will need to be continually cleared or kept at a minimum.
Excellent communication skills are pivotal to this role as you will be constantly building/improving relationships with NHS SBS colleagues, NHS SBS Clients and their debtors.
You will need to be adaptable to change as throughout 2020/21 the Accounts Receivable process will be subject to process transformation through RPA and automation.
We are looking for individuals who take responsibility for their workload and are proactive in identifying any training/process issues affecting the accounts receivable process.
You will be based within our Tingley office but a flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Responsible for the completion of your daily workload
- Responsible for the resolution of Client queries regarding refunds or allocation issues in line with KPI's
- Effective daily contact with NHS SBS Clients and their debtors
- Escalation of service issues to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader or the Accounts Receivable SME (subject matter expert)
- Actively participate in team meetings, giving suggestions for service/process improvements where applicable
- Contribute to improving the Organisations Client Net Promoter Score (Client recommendations)
- Represent NHS SBS in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure all Accounts Receivable Standing Operating Procedures (SOP'S) are followed
- Continually engage with all departmental stakeholders
- Participation and completion of monthly 1-1 meetings and documentation
- Proactively review Client Unallocated Cash Reports with the Accounts Receivable SME
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Proven experience of working as part of an Accounts Receivable Team within either the NHS or Private sector
- Target driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines in an ever changing environment
- Ability to build effective and positive Client/debtor relationships
- Demonstrates a right first time attitude
- Focused on continually delivering a high standard of customer service
- Promotes best practice
Full Time - 8-4pm and 9-5pm
8 weeks training in the Tingley office then home working
This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.50
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.
Address - Phoenix House, Topclife Lane, WAKEFIELD WF3 1WE