A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a very well respected firm that we work with within the Peterborough area. You will be surrounded by a very friendly team of individuals, many of whom have built their career within the company through the support of their peers and the drive to succeed within the practice.
The company has recently seen some major growth within the business and is therefore looking to employ an additional person to grow the team.
What we need from you:
- Newly qualified in ACCA/ICAEW or equivalent or be working towards final exam
- At least 5years experience of working within a practice or similar environment
- Proficient with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Good time management skills
- Basic IT skills is essential
- Business tax skills, including preparing computations for sole traders and partnerships
- Personal tax experience including completing personal and partnership tax returns
- Ability to speak to different people at different levels both face to face and in writing
- A team player and positive can-do attitude
What we can offer you in return:
- A salary starting at £30k - £42k+ depending on experience
- On-Site Parking
- Entry to company pension scheme
- Overtime is available for extra hours worked during busy periods
- Health Insurance
- Private Health-care after successfully completing their 6months
- 22 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Progression within the company
- Training programmes and support
Please apply online today for immediate consideration. Interviews are being held at the moment and so we will be sending the appropriate applicants across straight away.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact Anne-Marie on 07483 920283