I am recruiting for an Accounts/Finance Client Manager based in Stoke for an industry leading chartered accountancy firm. They are offering a highly competitive salary and package which is negotiable dependant on experience.
Working as a Client Manager you will be responsible for delivering the very best service to the client's customers, offering quality advice in various areas which include accountancy, taxation, audit, business development, corporate finance, wealth management and finance focussed technology and software.
You will have a portfolio of customers which could vary in size and numbers from 50 clients to 200 clients and from £100,000 turnover to £10,000,000 turnover.
This is both an office and customer facing position where you will be working in a consultancy capacity, working very closely with your customers and understanding their business and needs, offering recommendations to help with their objectives and business plans.
You will be joining a forward thinking, highly modernised, award winning and leading chartered accountancy firm in the UK. If you like the old school ways of working this is not for you; think technology, think innovation, think busy but also think fun, if this is you then this firm are right up your street.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR? WHAT WILL YOU BE SUPPORTING?
- Reviewing accounts files
- Training of support team to ensure files completed in most efficient way
- Review of management accounts and KPI's
- Producing accurate and meaningful FPR's
Client Relationships and Managing Service Levels
- Meeting with clients and prospects
- Issuing reminder correspondence/calls for personal tax, accounts and p11d's
- Invoicing and direct debit renewals
- Attending events to represent the firm
- Pre year-end tax planning reviews
- Corporation and/or personal tax planning
- R & D credits - understanding, discussing with clients, organising and invoicing
- EMI scheme- understanding, discussing with clients, organising and invoicing
- VAT enquiries - deal with HMRC and assist your customer
- Castaway forecasting
- Assisting directors with raising finance, acquisitions, disposals etc
- Nurturing relationships with bank managers at similar level
- Knowledge of MCWM services
- Discussions with clients and referrals to team
- Wills and business protection knowledge and referrals
- Liaise with audit team to ensure accounts produced on time and ready for audit
Technology and software
- Work on converting customers to cloud based technology
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (recently qualified is fine)
- Minimum of 2 A-levels grade B or above (or equivalent)
- GCSE Grade B or above in Maths and English
- Previous experience as a Client Manager
- Professionally presented with excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaises with people from all walks of life and seniority
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Tech savy including experience of cloud based software (Xero, Sage, Quickbooks would be advantageous)
- Hardworking and reliable with a friendly and sociable personality
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION **
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive negotiable salary dependant on experience
- Company performance related bonuses which can be quite lucrative
- Professional qualifications paid for with study time given!
- Competitive holiday allowance plus all bank holidays
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour working week between 8am - 6pm (7.5 hours per day)
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking
- A number of other company benefits including monthly incentives and regular social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***