Job Title: Acquisition Assistant
Location: Doncaster (DN9)
Salary: Between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum - (Dependant on experience)
Working Hours: Full time, 40-hour week Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Contract: Permanent - Lots of opportunities to grow and develop within a fast-growing organisation
Our client provides a specialist service in sourcing and regenerating within the U.K. residential property. Supported by ground-breaking property tech, we focus on delivering high quality, economical homes for single family rental.
To deliver on our client's ambitious growth plans, and to support their existing Purchasing team, they need fantastic people to support the core business and to help develop as a team within the wider business.
This is an absolutely key role that will contribute fully to our client's growth for next year and beyond and will suit individuals looking for a challenge within a hugely exciting market that is developing at pace. Applicants should relish the freedom to build the role under their own initiative whilst being fully supported with training, access to relevant tech and constant communication to help develop and empower.
- Ensure error free administration of all Purchasing processes.
- Ensure all information on CRM and Hubspot is complete and accurate.
- Liaising with external partners to provide requested information as appropriate.
- Work with the internal Deals team to Identify and nurture key relationships
- Communication of local market intelligence and opportunities to widen the client's network network.
- Liaise both external & internal supporting teams, such as Marketing, to ensure best use of budget and resources.
- Understand and maintain knowledge of relevant CRM systems and reporting software
- Desire to work as part of a team within a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Effective time management and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Confident and helpful manner when dealing with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to take responsibility for your own business area and deals.
- Good organisational skills.
- Accurate data entry.
- 30 Holiday Days, plus Bank Holidays
- Modern working environment
- Nest Pension Scheme.