Brook Street (UK) Ltd are delighted to be working with a leading Belfast based Financial Services client who have an opportunity for an Actuarial Student or Part Qualified candidate to join their expanding team.
The candidate hired for this role will be responsible to provide a comprehensive actuarial service in connection with client arrangements - building on and progressing your actuarial qualification
* Develop & maintain knowledge of Actuarial matters, legislative changes, company policies and procedures
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers
* Provide effective technical support and take ownership of customer queries
* Demonstrate a relevant understanding of main areas of actuarial pensions work
* Membership of Institute/ Faculty of Actuaries
* Working towards your actuarial qualification.
* Experience of data manipulations in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Able to work on both own initiative and as part of a team
* Must have knowledge of the main areas of actuarial pensions work and the software used.
The client will offer a market leading base salary & package and pension plan
If interested please send CV via the apply link