Job role - Practice Administrator
Salary - £16000-£23000 (DOE)
Location - (NG2)
Contract type - Full Time, Permanent
Working hours - 9-5 (Monday-Friday)
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Practice Administrator to work with a financial organisation, working closely with a team of enthusiastic financial advisers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, personable individual with previous administration experience to join a growing organisation based close to Nottingham city centre.
The ideal candidate will need -
- Administration experience within a financial organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience as the first point of contact for client's queries/issues.
- To show a high level of organisation in all aspects of their work.
Key duties and responsibilities -
- Maintain an effective diary system to ensure clients are offered review meetings in the correct time-frames.
- Prepare meeting packs for advisers including valuations and all other relevant documents.
- Construct appropriate post meeting letter for issue to clients from Adviser notes.
- Update systems where necessary and notifying administration centres of these changes.
- Stationery stocks to be maintained within the team to ensure all documentation is current, recycling pile to be checked and added back to stationary stocks as appropriate.
- Client celebration/sympathy cards to be arranged and sent out as necessary.
If you are interested in applying to this Practice Administrator role then please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity with you.