This large construction-based company is a growing business based in the Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate.
They are looking for a temporary and eager Admin Assistant to join their busy growing team.
Based in the Hemel Hempstead area, you will utilise your Admin skills and knowledge to enhance the company`s operation.
This is a part time role where the hours will be Monday - Friday 9.00am - 3.00pm (Can be flexible to suit the right candidate). This is a genuine opportunity to for you to secure a long-term temporary position.
The company offer a competitive salary of £9.00 - £10.00ph and free car parking on site.
Some of your duties will include, but not limited to;
* Support the sales team and Management
* Processing of supplier invoices
* Invoicing and sales orders
* Managing the 'Goods in' diary
* Stock entry and updating spreadsheets
* Managing the HR system ( Holiday diary/sickness etc)
* Handling invoice queries and credit notes
* Booking courier deliveries
* Scanning/ Filing / Post
* General ad hoc Admin duties
You must be able to communicate clearly to other members of staff, work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
Don`t delay as this is an exciting opportunity to work for a long-established company, who can offer you longevity, stability and a great working environment.
You must be able to commit for a minimum of 9 months.
If you have knowledge of working with BISTRACK (Builders Merchant Sector) then that will be a bonus!
Click now to apply or call Susanna Phillips on 01923 235015 for more details.