We are recruiting for an Administration Assistants to provide temporary support to our MOJ client in Chesterfield.
Do you have a passion for customer service, want the chance to gain valuable experience within the public sector? If so then we want to hear from you! Ideal candidates will be of strong character with excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
This opportunity offers a great opportunity to gain valuable customer service and admin experience within the public sector.
This is a temporary role, working full time 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The assignment is to run for approx 6 months with the possibility of being extended further..
Duties may include but not be limited to
* providing support to the court
* managing social distancing within public areas
* maintaining safety and capacity on site
* General ad-hoc admin duties
* Preparation, collection and delivery of files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks
* Post room duties
* Cover of front desk reception
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS and full 3 years referencing
Ideal candidates will have a positive and cheerful nature whilst remaining professional. You will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations. You will be able to communicate verbally to a high standard
Our client requires the below essential skills
* excellent communication skills especially verbally
* excellent customer service skills
* ability to follow instruction accurately and work well individually and as part of a team
* good basic admin skills
* good working knowledge of microsoft applications
The pay rate is £8.72 per hour and benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your current cv in Word format