Brook Street are proud to be able to advertise a temporary but business critical role for an Admin Assistant role, for Minister of Defence, within Aldershot Centre for Health.
The post holder will be responsible for providing Administrative support to the Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH).
The Administrative Assistant will work to the direction of the D Band Practice Manager and be supervised by the E1 Administration Officer in order to support the clinical staff based within the DCMH.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Administrative requirements for both new and current patient caseloads which include liaison with other Medical facilities
- Answering telephone queries, booking medical documents in/out, dealing with the post, and sending and receiving faxes/emails.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Work as part of a team and support colleagues.
- Be able to deliver quality work to required deadlines.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and willing to take on ad-hoc work as required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
Location: Aldershot Centre for Health- GU11 1AY, assignment for 04/01/ 2021 - 06/02/21, with extension possibility, 9.58/hour, M-F 37 hours per week.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.