The Ministry of Justice - Admin Assistant
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday- Friday 37 hours per week
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Administration Assistant to join the Team at the Employment Tribunal Services with our client, The Ministry of Justice. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. This is a very interesting and varied role. The suitable candidate will be required to deal with post clerk duties and maintaining the office inbox.
- Maintaining the office inbox
- Dealing promptly and accurately with incoming emails by printing and linking them to the correct case files prior to passing them to the relevant team to deal with
- Will be responsible for dealing with the incoming Royal Mail post and dispatching of post and DX at the end of the day
- Cover reception duties on a rota basis
- General office duties will also be included as and when required which may include photocopying, filing and serving claims
What we are looking for:
- Be committed to continuous improvement
- Demonstrate good team working skills
- Work accurately at a good pace
- Low sickness record
- Good team player
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
If you are interested in this position, please apply now. Alternatively you can contact for more information.