Admin Assistant - Immediate start!
Salary: £14.67 per hour
Location: Chatham, Kent
Do you have a strong Administrative background in the education sector?
Are you proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel?
I am looking to recruit an experienced Administration Officer to work for our client who is a higher education institution in Chatham on a temporary contract for a minimum of three months. Working as part of the Faculty Administrative team, you will be providing a high-standard administrative support service, and will provide PA support to the Director.
What we are looking for:
- Proven high quality administrative experience
- Experience in quality processes within education
- Experience of using online data systems and packages with strong skills in Excel
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly intermediate Excel and basic understanding of databases
- Experience of working with processes within education would be very useful
- Experience of using online data systems and package
- If they have worked in higher education, this would be very useful for them. They want someone who has worked within education of some kind, but someone from higher education would be better
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in English, both written and oral
- Report writing and note taking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including good presentation skills Commitment to continuing professional development and desire to develop in the role
- Ability to organise own work and prioritise workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and meet deadlines
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.