Job Title - Administration Assistant
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £8.72 per hour
Duration -3-6 months initially with probable extension
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
As an admin assistant you will provide support to our client Office of Public Guardian and their contact centre team.
This role is based in the office
Key Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to
- Dispatch and the post room are responsible for maintaining and checking stock and ensuring managers are aware of any issues relating to this
- Ensure that all incoming post is distributed around the business where necessary #
- Ensure all out going post is collected and ready for dispatch at the end of each day in time for the Royal Mail collection. If this is not done on time, important documents may not reach their destination on time the result of which could result in various problems eg safeguarding, complaints.
- Ensure forms are dispatched in a timely manner. This requires the team to manage the OPG Forms email inbox, regularly check the answer phone messages and have an excellent working knowledge of Casrec so all mediums of requests are met.
- Ensure supervision letters are formatted and sent correct and on time. To do this it is imperative to have a good working knowledge of Excel and the Notify database. If the process is not done correctly it could require in deputies not receiving important letters regarding their clients or duplicate letters being sent. Consequences of this could include clients being left vulnerable or increased call volume.
- Liaising and assisting with other areas of the business such as supervision and operations. This is to ensure that they know up to date processes (such as Notify) and communicate time frames so other areas of the business can run as smoothly as possible
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and correspondence in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing high-quality customer service in line with Departmental behaviours, ensuring that all information for customers is accurate, timely, clear and easy to understand
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience dealing with customers
* Experience of working in a compliance environment
* Attention to detail and good IT Skills
* Ability to work well as part of a team
The roles are subject to passing a clear standard DBS and a full 3 years referencing
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD Format