We are currently looking for an Admin Assistant to work for our client within the NHS, based in Leeds City Centre. This is a long term temporary position.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm.
Pay: Starts at £9.31 increasing to £9.95 per hour.
You will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective, comprehensive administrative support service to the NHS England.
In particular, you will work on the database refresh and data cleansing exercise needed for the migration to a new Customer Relationship Management system (People Bank) and preparation for the new General Data Protection Regulations. This will involve reviewing and updating spreadsheets, distribution lists and other records of stakeholders / Patient and Public Voice Partners.
Key duties include:
- Manage the company mailbox
- Support partners onto online and face-to-face training courses
- Process applications
- Book venues and accommodations for meetings
- Summarise evaluation and feedback-
- Respond to queries
- Complete general administrative and secretarial services
- Support the team with the management of projects
- Gather information and undertake enquiries
- Process purchase order requests
Atleast 6 months previous administrative experience will be required for this role. Good IT knowledge and experience will be necessary such as; experience using Microsoft Office packages.
What's in it for you:
- On site parking
- Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on site coffee shops
- Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
- Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
- 5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
- Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308 or email:
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.