Brook street is pleased to offer a temporary assignment working as an Admin Assistant for Network rail - Guilford Track Office.
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Assisting Section Manager with printing, managing Diary's, ordering stationary, booking in vehicles for servicing and MOT's, ordering PPE, assisting the planner with data entry, booking train tickets, booking hotel, organising staff training, ordering materials or any activities.
Pay rate: 11.60/hr - 37 hrs per week
Location: Guilford Track Office, Woodbridge Meadows, Guilford, GU1 1BJ
APPLY NOW if you are interested in a career within Public Sector!