Are you looking to work for a Public Sector Office? We are pleased to offer a temporary assignment with the MOD Defence Primary Health Care Team, who are looking for an experienced Administrator.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Undertaking all administrative duties such as photocopying and sorting and prioritising mail and e -mail where required. Distributing as appropriate.
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail and e -mail, distributing as appropriate.
- Managing the electronic diary for the team, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate.
- Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work flexibly, able to respond to increased pressure of work
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Proficient in Outlook, Sharepoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Temp hourly rate: £10.17/hour, Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
Temporary assignment start ASAP, until Mid November 2021, but this can be extended.
Client Location: MOD - RMAS, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 4RQ
*The successful candidate will require vetting meaning a check for the last 3 years activity, either work/education/gaps of unemployment and ID checks.