We are looking for a Admin Assistants in the following locations: Dorchester, Poole & Bournemouth.
If you live in one of those three areas (or surrounding) and looking for an admin assistant/reception roles, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Company details: Our vision is to be consistently recognised for commissioning and enabling the delivery of high-quality patient centred healthcare, which is innovative, equitable, efficient, effective and, where possible, prevention based, contributing to the healthiest population in England.
- Responsible for supporting the administration of the referral process (including Fast Track referrals, Retrospective applications and FNC) and the CHC Coordinator ensuring that the appropriate documentation has been provided and quality checked for accuracy.
- Arranging appointments for initial and review assessments.
- Communicating with colleagues both verbally and in writing (digital) with team colleagues (clinical and non-clinical), care providers and other health and social care agencies, providing sensitive information.
- Deliver effective and competent level of clerical support consistently with a client focused service.
- Develop good working relationships with care providers and local authority colleagues.
- The role will include weekend working when required.
- Able to work on own initiative and unsupervised within defined policies and procedures to set timescales.
- Have a flexible approach to meet various deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with clients, families, carers, external agencies, NHS staff and other healthcare professionals in a sensitive manner as some communications may be highly emotive.
- Co-ordination and support of the panel process including booking of rooms, transcribing of minutes and follow up work.
- Act as the first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person.
- Accurately input patient data to relevant data systems.
- Ensuring that complaints, comments and suggestions are recorded and escalated to the Team Leader when appropriate.
- Educated to NVQ 3 level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification.
- Microsoft Office
If you have a CV with reception or admin experience on it then this role could be ideal for you.
Please apply now or call 07483 936795 and reference: ADMIN ASSISTANT.