An opportunity to join a public sector organisation on a temporary basis is available for an experienced administrator due to internal promotion. This is a varied and interesting role, suited to somebody who likes working within a busy environment. This is a fully remote position and equipment will be provided so the successful candidate can work from home.
- General administration, inputting data and updating records
- Inbox management and flagging incoming emails for attention
- Supporting on projects, including working with MS Excel
- Taking minutes in meetings as required
- Sending documents and follow-up actions after meetings
The minute taking element of this role is important but does not require significant experience, bullet points and an overview of discussion during meetings is satisfactory, to be followed up with action points.
This is an ongoing temporary role, working from home with no fixed end date.
Please apply now.