LONG TERM 11 MONTHS TEMPORARY ROLE IN NEWPORT (30 HOURS A WEEK)
Do you have a Admin Assistant background and are you looking for Long Term Temp work for a large Public Sector Employer in Newport?
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data and data entry.
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Working in an office environment.
Pay and Benefits:
£9.80 per hour.
34 days holiday (Incl Bank Holidays).
Initial role will be Work From Home - However - Once back at the office there is free on site parking
Close to local bus routes.
This role is subject to a Basic DBS
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF APPLICATION WE RECEIVE ONLY THOSE WITH THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS WILL BE CONTACTED