Administration Assistant - Full-time based in 1 of 3 offices: Liverpool City Centre, Bootle, or Birkenhead.
A great opportunity has opened up to work within the public sector as an Admin Assistant. The role is to carry out administrative support activities to support the wider public sector operational network.
- Hold a full and valid British passport.
- Be able to provide all ID documents such as 2 valid proofs of address and proof of NI
Pay, hours of work and benefits:
- An hourly rate of £9.50 p/h
- Working Monday - Friday 09-17:00
- A long term temporary contract and pension scheme
- The opportunity to work within the public sector
Please note this is a temporary contract of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension. Any successful applicants will have a counter terrorism clearance applied for them, once this has passed a start date will be discussed.
Skills required include:
* Ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to work as a team player
* Ability to accurately follow procedures
Responsibilities and duties:
* Inputting, verifying and retrieving information using both manual and computer based systems.
* Operate effectively in a busy, multi-tasking, team working environment.
* To provide administrative support to the wider team
* To maintain customer correspondence and complaints filing system;
* To manage and monitor incoming emails from customers and third party suppliers;
* To handle and accurately distribute incoming correspondence;
* To handle and ensure accurate dispatch of outgoing correspondence;
* To undertake, when required, searches for files;
* To take responsibility for one's personal attendance, performance and development.
If you are interested in the position, please apply now with your most up to date CV stating the advert reference number