Admin Assistant - NHS England
Pay rate - £13.12 PH
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Location- Leeds city centre (Mostly work from home)
Start date - ASAP
*This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements*
Brook street are currently recruiting for an admin assistant to join the Leeds team for our client NHS England. Working into the Project Manager, the role will be to provide admin support against delivery of project plans
- Supporting the project team with admin based tasks
- Developing relationships with external stakeholders to deliver an effective engagement approach.
- Support the development of operational processes and improvements to ensure robust coordination and alignment across the team in the delivery of its operational plan.
- Maintaining information systems to support the work stream activity.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and comprehensive contact details for key stakeholders associated with the work stream.
- Managing a central filing structure
- Collating data for in house trackers
- General admin tasks
- Business support capability to support the team with its growth
- Experience of delivery reporting
- Administration skills
- Data entry
- Document management
- Use of in house systems and trackers.
- Great attention to detail
- Good at organising and planning
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!