We are currently seeking an Admin Assistant to work for our client within NHS England based in Leeds City Centre. This is a long term temporary role.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm.
Pay: Starting at £9.31 increasing to £9.95 per hour after 12 weeks.
Key duties will include:
- Provide specialist secretarial/administration support and advice to the teams and/or Sector to support a number of initiatives
-Take telephone calls for others in the department when they are out and expected to use their initiative when dealing with phone calls and messages.
- Undertake all administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and sorting and prioritising mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate.
-Sort and prioritise all incoming mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
-Prepare agendas, take minutes and distribute notes of meetings including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary
At least 6 months administrative experience is required for this role. Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft office packages will be necessary.
What's in it for you:
- On site parking
- Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on site coffee shops
- Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
- Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
- 5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
- Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308 or email:
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.