Are you looking for a new admin role in the Newcastle? Do you have excellent organisation skills and a background in admin / secretarial work? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this excellent opportunity!
This role is to work within a highly respected public sector organisation based in Newcastle.
We are looking for a skilled administrator to fulfil the role, which will include;
- General admin tasks
- Photocopying, filing and scanning
- Booking meetings and travel arrangements
- Meeting and greeting people at reception
- Recording and sharing information
- Familiar with Microsoft packages
- Elements of a small amount of minute taking
- Travelling to meetings (own transport not required as lifts will be available)
To succeed in this role, you will;
" Possess excellent communication and organisation skills
" Have a background in administration / secretarial work
" Possess the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced and diverse working environment
This is a full time temporary role with an expected duration of 4 weeks initially and we are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible.