Up to £11.53 per hour
about 1 month ago
Brook Street are working in partnership with Insolvency Service in their search for Admin Assistants to join their team as soon as possible.
The Insolvency Service is a leading Government agency which plays a crucial role in providing essential services to the public and to business. The work we do is important to the proper functioning of markets, the economy in general and support for thousands of people each year who are in financial difficulty.
This is an operational delivery role our Business Services Directorate. Supporting the wellbeing of colleagues is a priority for Insolvency Service and the hybrid working policy allows you flexibility to work from home for 60% of your week. Insolvency Service also operate flexible working hours (between 07:30- 18:30), letting you start your working earlier or later.
Assignment Length: 6 Months with the possibility to extend
Pay rate: £11.53ph at an hourly rate, paid weekly
Working arrangements: OFFICE BASED DURING TRAINING then Hybrid Working 2 Days in the office - Mon-Fri role (37 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Newcastle, Exeter or Cardiff
You will be responsible for the following:
- Administering applications for debt relief solutions and claims for unpaid redundancy, holiday pay or wages where employers are unable to pay.
- Follow processes to ensure accurate processing of cases and escalate issues which require management input.
- Participate in continuous improvement and training.
- Provide excellent customer service in both written and telephone contact to both our internal and external customers.
- Assist with the team workflow and manage your time effectively, whilst delivering a prompt, polite and right first time service to our Internal and external customers.
- Create and update records on the in-house case management system accurately and safeguard customer data in accordance with the agreed policies and processes.
- Carry out other ad hoc admin duties.
Required knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- Excellent organisational skills and good time management with the ability to prioritise your tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work at pace and as part of a team to achieve a team goal.
- Have a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy of data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Resilient and able to learn from experience.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) to deal with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Good IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel & Dynamics).
* Must be able to pass a BASIC DBS check*
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply below!
Please note - Due to high volumes of applications, we are not able to respond to every application.