Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit a number of people to join the Ministry of Defence as an Chief Admin Officer in Tidworth, within MOD Defence Primary Health Care Base.
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- The duties include the preparation of statistical returns for dispatch to outside agencies and the supervision of junior clerical staff. She/he will have delegated responsibility for the management of the stationary supplies and forms and publications supplies.
- Monitor the Registry Clerk, typing Support staff and Hospital appointments clerk in their duties.
- Administer the group mailbox, and liaise with transport support.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES:
- To provide effective clerical support to staff and visitors.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the Hospital Appointments clerk in maintaining Clerk in maintaining the referral Database. Audit the database when required to do so
- Liaising with Practice doctors. Hospitals and patients of all ranks and grades to maximise patient attendance and minimise patient DNA rates
- Supervise and monitor the Registry Clerk, Hospital Appointments and typing support staff and ensure that they comply with military and medical procedures
- Administer the group mail box and distribute/action the emails accordingly. Is also responsible for maintaining the practice filing system, both hard copy and electronic
- The chief Clerk is responsible for the issue of staff locker keys and the security of personal deposits
- Maintaining adequate working stocks and ensuring requests are appropriate
- Demand forms and publications as requested, ensuring adequate working stocks are maintained
- Ensure prompt and accurate submission of statistical returns to HQ as scheduled
- Deputise for the Practice Administrator and Practice Manger in their absence
- To assist the Practice Manager in the maintenance of the Practice Web site
If you`re looking for an administration role within the Tidworth area then we want to talk to you.