Health Education England
Programme Support Assistant
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37.5 hours)
Location: University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
Salary: £8.57 per hour increasing to £9.62 per hour after 12 weeks
This is a full time temporary post for a minimum of three months.
As an Admin Assistant, you will be part of a dynamic team delivering an effective service, supporting staff across NHS England.
General administration, database and spreadsheet entry, answering email queries, processing of paperwork and forms.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works to a high standard of accuracy
- Used to concentrating for prolonged periods of time
- Good experience of using Microsoft Office
- Excel and spreadsheet management is essential
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive data and the ability to assimilate information quickly
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.