My client based in Hindley WN2 is currently looking to recruit an administrator for their Support Services Administration
The candidate will provide administrative support within the Business Hub including, switchboard duties, post distribution, filing, photocopying and typing (if qualified typist)
Job details includes:
- Operate the switchboard appropriately by Identifying the callers needs ensuring all messages are communicated to the appropriate parties
- Receive, open, distribute and monitor all prisoner mail on a daily basis in line with local and national policies and make sure it is kept securely at all times.
- Receive/distribute all incoming staff mail in a timely manner and coordinate the sending out of prisoner and staff mail
- Send, collect and distribute faxes to appropriate staff
- Forward any mail on to establishments for prisoners who have transferred
- Make sure investigation and hearing tapes are transcribed in an efficient and accurate manner (if qualified typist)
- Provide copy typing provision when required (if qualified typist)
- Process Chaplaincy paperwork including prisoner applications and arranging visits
Undertake administrative tasks including:
- Provide administration assistance in area of work
- Maintain accurate filing system for area of work
- Respond to queries relating to area of work, redirecting where required
This position is full-time temporary position paying £7.83ph and rising to £8.12 after 12 weeks. Working hours as follows: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Mon to Fri.
As this role is within the Government Sector, we will require seeing 3 years worth of references and you will be required to undertake a criminal DBS check. Due to additional vetting that is require for the prison service, if successful you will start work 12 weeks + from the acceptance of the role.
If you feel that this is something that interests you and you will be suitable for this role, please apply with your up to date CV or alternatively contact me directly on the details below: