full time 37 hours a week Monday - Friday
Location - Chelmsford
temporary ongoing role
pay - £8.91 ph
We've got a great opportunity for a role within the Courts sector, to join a fast-paced office, working in the admin department.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Paper keeper duties, data input, filing, correspondence, post duties, boxing files, moving files. Some physical work involved.
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS
If this role interests you, please apply below.