Brook Street are currently recruiting for an admin assistant position working within a large public sector organisation. We have a variety of different locations for this role which are highly accessible via public transport.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Clear and assertive communication skills
- Be flexible
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to use initiative in situations
The duties for this role would include supporting and guiding visitors in the waiting areas and through the building with new one-way system and encouraging visitors to adhere to social distancing guidance as necessary while providing clear and concise verbal instructions. You would also be reassuring visitors and answering any queries or signposting them to the necessary area or member of staff as required. You may be asked to perform other duties by a member of line management.
- Pay rate is £8.20 to £8.72 per hour (specified to National Minimum/Living Wage)
- Full time, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm
- Temporary assignment until end of March with the potential to be extended depending on client needs.
- Looking to start ASAP
If this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your CV!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.