Ministry Of Justice
Job Title: Administrator Assistant
Duration: Approx 3 Months
We have an exciting support opportunity to work with the Ministry of Justice at Nottingham County Court. You will provide support with, but not be limited to the following:
- preparation, delivery and collection of files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks in buildings across the City Centre, ensuring they have the necessary papers for hearings.
- Providing support to admin colleagues with filing, post room and front desk reception.
- Creating, updating, distributing and tracking files, bundles, documents, etc.
- Creating and/or maintaining databases, lists, manuals; completing documents including standard letters, forms, applications, orders, records, registers, statistics etc with clearly defined information using electronic and paper systems.
- Good keyboard and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word, and basic skills in Excel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, including those who may present difficult or aggressive behaviour
- Possess basic numeric skills.
- Ability to use and work on own initiative
- Ability to use databases
Full training will be given for this role.
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
You will need to be security checked to Basic DBS Level and fully referenced for the last 3 years.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD FORMAT to our Nottingham PSR team. Should you require any further information, please contact us.