We've got a great opportunity for a full-time long term temp role within the Staines Courts, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team.
- Full time 37 hrs per week
- Monday - Friday 8:30-17:00
- Temporary 6 month contract
- Pay - £8.91ph / raising to £9.32 after 12 weeks
- Location - Staines
- Start date ASAP
The successful candidate will provide customer service and administrative support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
" Assisting the running of courts by booking in court users for hearings
" Assisting witnesses attending hearings
" Moving cases and paperwork between court and liaising with parties to progress hearings on the day
" Working with the court legal adviser and Magistrates.
Basic IT skills required as some data entry is required along with use of Microsoft Window, Excel, and Outlook as photocopying, scanning, and emailing of documents for hearings will take place.
This person needs to be able to work to short and long deadlines, work in an organised way and cope well under pressure. Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- All offers are subject to 3 years of referencing checks and a DBS.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below