Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin assistant/court usher. This is initially a temporary role until 30/09/22 with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, 37 hours a week around the hours of 9am - 5pm. The pay rate for this role is £9.94 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
This role will be a mix of admin assistant duties and court ushering duties. Your day to day duties will include the following:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting and proof reading data
- Answering calls and relaying messages
- Preparing the courts for sitting
- Ensuring clean glasses are available
- Making sure paper is available for adjudicators
- Washing and tidying away glasses at the end of court
- Liaising with the adjudicators and court sections
- Obtaining names of all parties
- Completing front sheets and court results
- Photocopying any documents required by the court
- Meeting and greeting court users
- Giving directions
A high level of customer service is required for this role due to wide variety of people you will be dealing with.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Polite and helpful
- Able to remain calm
- Aware of customer needs
- Able to pass on important information to relevant departments and people
- Able to tackle unacceptable behaviour
- Able to work effectively as a team
The successful candidate for this role will be subject to an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the role. We will process this once you have been offered the role. If this role is something you would be interested in please apply for more information. We have 3x vacancies available.